The COVID-19 Exit Plan, We’re Shovel Ready
Steel Frame Solutions are ‘shovel ready’ to push your projects when we exit the COVID-19 lock-down.
We can provide certainty and speed on projects to be commenced or re-commenced.
Email us your concept or construction plans today, and our design team will show you how our Light Gauge Steel Framing System along with our world-renown software suite integrates design, engineering calculations, structural analysis, detailing and roll forming machine production. This technology provides extreme accuracy and efficiencies in the construction process, reducing costs of engineering, design, waste and labour.
Our software provides end-to-end process integration in the design and production of cold-formed steel framed buildings with manufacturing solutions. This improves overall design efficiency and minimizes project delays.
The wide range of advanced tooling functions provided by our manufacturing system allows high productivity and versatile output to produce roof trusses, wall frames, and floor joists — again, all to exact measurements, saving time and costly wastage in the construction stage.
Detailed design speeds up compliance, reduces engineering cost and minimizes room for errors on-site.
Let’s help New Zealand get ‘shovel ready’? Talk to us today!
Benefits in using Steel Framing?
In brief, the benefits of using light gauge steel
- Steel is lighter, stronger and straighter
- Steel is not treated with dangerous and often toxic chemicals
- Steel’s quality is consistent. No bowing, bending, warping, twisting or movement
- Steel is not affected by rain and no drying required prior to construction. Steel is not subject to rot or rust.
- Steel framing construction speed is a lot faster – ideal for ‘shovel ready’ projects
- Steel is non-combustible therefore a lower fire risk
- Steel is environmentally friendly and the most recycled material in the world
- Steel use does not lead to health issues. (i.e. resulting from sawing/handling chemically treated timber)
- Steel framing is a lot lighter than timber, therefore less weight results in less foundation movement.
3 shifts, 24-hours a day, 7 days
We have the capacity of running 3 shifts, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week producing 1,000’s of metres of precision accurate framing for all sectors of the construction industry.
Don’t hesitate, send us your concept or construction plans today to email@example.com.
We have many carpentry teams available to install the Steel Framing and complete the full project if needed.
Shovel Ready Help
The team at Steel Frame Solutions are ‘shovel ready’ to help builders, developers, architects and specifiers to deliver light gauge steel framing solutions to get the country running again as fast as possible.
Find out how Steel Frame Solutions can help your business. Contact us today.