Time and cost are critical factors in commercial construction – as every project manager and commercial builder knows. That is why, right throughout New Zealand, steel framing has become the construction method of choice for forward-thinking commercial property designers and builders.
Steel frames, steel trusses and steel roofing panels offer commercial advantages because they are lightweight and can be used even in poor weather – so build in down time is reduced.
Steel framing also offers:
- quicker assembly on site – it comes pre-constructed and arrives in panels
- straight forward assembly
- easy modification on site compared to the need to cut/weld structural steel
- easier maneuverability – it is lightweight and doesn’t require cranes
- poor-weather construction, keeping projects on target
Innovative Commercial Construction uses Steel Framing
The biggest delay in commercial construction projects is down-time caused by bad weather, and as you know, delays cost money. That is why many companies are moving to steel framing solutions for their commercial building projects, warehouse, and school projects.
Combining lightweight steel frame technology, advances in computer aided design, and streamlined manufacturing, has revolutionised building by making steel trusses the best option for many applications. The advantages of Steel Frame Solutions Steel Trusses for Commercial Construction Projects are:
- Precision manufactured
- Superior spanning capabilities
- Fully bolted connections
Steel frame roof construction does not require traditional tools – the panels generally only need to be screwed together making assembly quicker and simpler. Steel Frame Solutions uses quality New Zealand made steel for easier commercial construction success. And we understand how construction delays can be a make or break problem.
Our steel framing solutions offer:
- Cost savings due to the fast speed of construction
- No frame warping
- In-house designing
- Steel frames that are 70% lighter than timber
- Steel frames that will not rot, shrink or twist
Steel framing from Steel Frame Solutions saves on construction time and costs, and offers the genuine building efficiency critical to achieving successful your commercial construction outcomes.
To learn more about using steel framing for your next construction project, call us, without obligation, on 0274 806 186.